Ceramic Industry Furnaces
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 2 Piece
- 50 lacs and above INR
Since our inception, we are renowned as the foremost manufacturer and supplier of highly effective Ceramic Industry Furnaces. These furnaces are used in ceramic industry for varied applications such as smelting, heating, drying and so on. Offered furnaces are manufactured under the guidance of our deft professionals in accordance with set industry standards. Proposed Ceramic Industry Furnaces can be easily availed from us in several specifications at industry leading price.
Easy installation and operation
High operational fluency
Longer service life
Furnaces And Plants For Ceramic Industry
- For all branches of Research in Enamelling, Glass, Ceramic and Ferrite.
- Electrically heated up to 1600oC.
- For Ceramic and Common Clay materials.
- Chamber or conveyor or Rotary table or Tunnel dryers with forced circulation or with radiation / convection.
- Electric, steam or Oil/Gas heating.
- Suitable For Sintering Bisque and Glost Firing of Sanitary Wares, Wall Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, Crockeries, Electro Porcelain, Grinding wheels, Refractories Electrically heated for temperature up to 1600oC
- Oil or Gas fired for temperature up to 1750oC.
- For firing of Sanitary Wares, wall tiles, Mosaic tiles, Crockeries, Electro Porcelain, Grinding wheel, Ferrite, Refractories. Oil or Gas fired for temperatures up to 1750oC
- Electrically heated for temperature up to 1600oC
- For Ferrite, Semiconductors.
- Electrically heated for temperature up to 1400oC
- Suitable for enamelware, oven and stove parts, signboards etc.
- Chamber and continuous types.